welcome matt

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

hmmm... things to think about

I have noticed something in the last month or so that only comes up every four years-

The amount of political paraphanalia seems to have been extra high this year. By that I mean the amount of signs, commercials, bumper stickers etc. This particular post has to do with bumper stickers. How long after an election can you leave the bumper sticker on your car? Has anybody heard a ruling on this, because I haven't seen a real decline in the amount of Bush or Kerry backers on the freeways. If your guy wins do you get to leave your bumper sticker on a little longer, and rub it in a little to any democrat drivers you pass? If your guy loses should you take it off immediately, or leave it on to show you are still proud of him? The hard-core democrats will probably just leave it on until they start selling the "Don't blame me, I voted for Kerry" bumper stickers.

I know...I know, this is completely ridiculous. Just something to ponder, and a reminder that the election is over, clean your bumpers.

1 Comments:

  • i took my sticker off. I only have so much window- and i really wanted to put up my OSU sticker in support of the basketball season. I think we should all take them down to promote healing in our land. Whatever- i love how mad it makes crazy libs to see Bush Cheney on the back of a hummer. Not that i drive one. but anyway- glad to see youre blogging. i have great expectations for this blog. the starting point for the Pinson world order, maybe. i dont know. talk to you later- Merry Xmas- or for us married folk- merry xxxmas. TJ

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home