welcome matt

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Mav-induced depression

When Posey hit that 3 to make it 87-81, I told Christine that's probably it. That was the dagger. When Alonzo and Shaq were both out of the game and Mavs jacked up 3 consecutive 3's I screamed at the tv to take it to the basket.

When Jet got open to shoot the 3 that could tie the game and send it to overtime my heart stopped, and then grudgingly started beating again a few seconds after the shot rimmed out. I'm so sad this morning, and I'm trying not to think about all the times Wade fell down mysteriously after a shot, and would get the call. To his credit he played amazing and he took the ball to the basket, which is how you draw fouls, but my goodness did he get a lot of calls.(that's it - no more bashing of officials, blind, dumb, preferential-treatment-giving officials)

Now all my hopes lie with the Rangers who no doubt will collapse in the second half of the season. My sports life is on suicide watch today.

4 Comments:

  • What about the call on dirk with about a minute left when Wade was dribbling just past half court? it should have been called on wade giving dirk a free throw.

    By Blogger Chad, at 3:17 PM  

  • Heat suck. I'm with Cuban; this series felt rigged somehow.

    By Blogger bscarter, at 5:32 PM  

  • Matty P. As much as I love you.....Dirk is a whiney baby.

    I hope the Rangers make it for you!

    By Blogger Ashley, at 10:11 AM  

  • Dirk IS a whiney baby ... don't you think he looks like Duane Adams?? HA

    By Blogger Heather's House, at 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home