welcome matt

Monday, January 24, 2005

Baby is better

Yeah! Baby Jack is feeling better. He is back to jabbering and slobbering all over everything, and being a happy baby.
I have decided to go public with something that Christine and I have not let many people in on. I think that letting people know will help me stick with it. We are committing ourselves to eating healthier and exercising. Doesn't that sound like no big deal, like you just make that decision and then you do it? It seems that way, but it's not! It is too easy to eat McDonald's and Jack in the Box, and Arby's and Chick-Fil-A, it is cheap and gooooooooood, oh so good.
But we want to stay on top of our health, it is much easier to keep weight off than to get weight off. It is easier to build the body you want, than to chip away at your body to get where you want it. Anyway, I just write this so I will quit being lazy, and just do it. It sounds so easy. Man, a grilled sourdough burger sounds really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home