welcome matt

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hip hip hip hoooway

That's Jack's latest celebration, along with woo-hoo, yay, and our favorite where he pulls his fist down and says, yesssss. We've got good reason to use all of them this week, 2 new jobs in the pinson household. Christine starts teaching middle school theatre in August, and I start my new job at the church doing graphic design work on July 31.

After all the job opportunities that have come and gone, and made me wonder what's wrong with me? Why am I unhirable? This job makes all that make sense a little bit more. I couldn't be more excited about it.

Well, the road got bumpy there for a stretch and it will get bumpy again, but right now I feel pretty well taken care of. We have learned a lot about trust and faith in the last three years or so, and I wouldn't change any of it for the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home