welcome matt

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

world got you down?

The last few days have been the kind where the world is weighing heavy on your shoulders. I spent some time on Monday at the batting cage. I hit about 120 balls. Jarod, Garrett, TJ you may remember the last time I had to go to the batting cage, I think it was sophmore year on your favorite day with me.

Anyway, I got home to hang out with little Jack yesterday while Christine was teaching her performing arts class. We played and he ate, then I put on some baby einstein and sat down on the floor. Then he climbed up in my lap, and we watched pigs and cows etc go across the screen to beethoven, and all my troubles drifted away. Thank God for 1 year olds. Thank God especially for mine.

2 Comments:

  • Matty P that was so sweet! You are such a good daddy....and cousin. Big Kisses to sweet baby Jack! Love you!

    By Blogger Ashley, at 6:24 PM  

  • Amen to that bro!

    By Blogger Chad, at 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home