welcome matt

Monday, May 16, 2005

it looks like a miraculous...it's in the hole!

My dad got the opportunity to play at the Colonial pro-am today. I was happy to caddy for him. What a beautiful course they've got going on there. Our pro was an Australian guy named Scott Sehn. Not real well-known, but he could crush the ball. The big story on him was that last year at Colonial he drove the green on a par 4 (406 yards) Somebody asked him about it today and he said yeah, and I got a wonderful par on that hole. He could crush it off the tee, but I didn't see him stick very many second shots. Anyway, I enjoyed the whole experience of checking yardage, giving absolutely horrible reads on the greens(sorry dad), pulling out clubs the whole caddying bit. Looking forward to walking down the fairway between the ropes again real soon. Probably will only happen at about 3 in the morning while I am sleeping.

1 Comments:

  • That sounds like a lot of fun. I too spent the weekend playing golf with my dad.

    By Blogger J-Wild, at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home