welcome matt

Monday, October 03, 2005

favorites

My favorite songs as of this moment. I'm typically a little bit late on the "that's cool" curve, so forgive me if some of these are a little bandwagonny.

Fix You - Coldplay
The Blower's daughter - Damien Rice
Do you remember - Jack Johnson
Wagon Wheel - Old Crow Medicine Show
Bonus Track on X and Y - Coldplay
Gentle Annie - Ollabelle
Under African Skies - Paul Simon
The Luckiest - Ben Folds
All these things that I've done - The Killers
Pure Imagination - Maroon 5 (Mary had a little amp cd)

These change perhaps by the hour. But this is them. Coming soon an even harder list to compile - favorite movies. I know you're on the edge of your seat.

2 Comments:

  • Good choices. Many are on my list as well. I am really liking Damien Rice right now, and can't wait until his next album comes out.

    By Blogger Travis, at 7:31 AM  

  • OK Mattster.....I am now addicted to reading all blogs and you are a little behind. I am missing yall and I know you have some wonderful Clark Griswald stories from your trips. So, don't keep me waiting. I am getting old you know. Love you
    Aunt Lynn

    By Blogger Lynn, at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home