welcome matt

Friday, April 15, 2005

candle, raspberry

I was thinking about some really funny moments over the last five or six years. Here are a few that I thought of. Kind of a quote board in the blogworld.

Jarod: Man, these fries are burning my stomach.

Kate: Garrett, would you pull my pants down?

Andrew, and his towel blowing off while holding a frozen turkey in the front yard.

Jenna: They'll never find the jerseys, they're at my parents house in the upstairs bathroom. (4 guys in an explorer crowded around a baby monitor go nuts)

(guy asking about my truck)
Guy: Man, what do you got in there?
Me: Unleaded.

Alec: God of wonders, beyond our galaxy...

All the guys: ah chchchch (the secret sign that you could be trusted, except for Jarod)

Rob Homsher: Alright, ladies who wants it?(referring to the pleasure of dancing with him at Oplin)

Of course, who could forget Christine's comment on the porch in Cookeville, or Josh as an excitable Stone Cold Steve Austin, or Tuggle and the whole "haircut, more like car keys" bit. Tamara has so many I couldn't pick one. What are your favorites from back in the day? I miss those moments, and all our friends.

6 Comments:

  • For anyone who reads this blog and doesn't know the context, I must say on my defense that I was asking Garrett to pull the bottom of my pants leg back down to my ankle. That said, I think I recall a situation when Matt was driving Tamara back to ACU after Oplin. She had fallen asleep and when she woke up, Matt was adjusting the shoulder strap of her dress.

    By Blogger Kate, at 8:26 AM  

  • Class Bad...Sleep Good. TJ

    Christine could you cry on the curb (with the you're out hand motion.) Tj after the longest night in the world coming home from Cookeville.

    Hey film me. Alec

    Three sides need a rotator. Garrett

    I have found a secret door to get in. Chad

    Man Sarah must be the brains behind the girls, she stole the cheeseburgers. All the guys, except one sellout.

    (To Beth's Cousin who is worried about not being tall enough for Basketball) How tall are you...stand up..okay now turn around for us. Jarod.

    "Heeeyyyyyy" The universal Welcome to Movie Night.

    Go ahead throw me in the bushes.

    Deez's gas in Cookeville, who could forget that!

    There are so many more, great post Matt. Eveytime I get a haircut someone always says, "Haircut?" ...my response "more like carkeys" and I always get the srangest looks.

    By Blogger GSub, at 9:54 AM  

  • Oh, I thought of another one, the naked guy at El Fenix. That is one I will never forget.

    By Blogger mattr_pinson, at 10:56 AM  

  • Some of my favorite memories include...

    1) being chased all over town by a group of guys who put a pair of someone's underwear on my steering wheel and my car up on the sidewalk...and

    2)hearing a loud thud on our dorm window and finding two dead rabbits on the porch...

    I've loved seeing what you all remember...but I do think my personal favorite might be Matt adjusting Tam's strap...

    By Blogger Jenna, at 4:20 PM  

  • Where is Rob Homsher these days?

    Which ladies wanted it?

    By Blogger The Future, at 9:14 AM  

  • There is a "fireman" that I miss...

    By Blogger Leah, at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home